|Job Title:||Unity Park Station Centre Manager|
|Reports to:||Donna Elliott, WNS Services Manager|
|Location:||Ground Floor, The Old Bus Station, 401 Elder Gate, Milton Keynes MK9 1LR|
|Hours:||12 Hours per week plus on-call hours between venue opening hours|
|Salary:||£12 per hour plus on-call hours paid at time and a quarter when called or worked
(Minimum of one hour at time and a quarter pay when called)
|KEY PURPOSE OF THE JOB (1 sentence only)|
|To support and co-ordinate services for the users of the Unity Park Station day support centre, in order to ensure the venue users have a key point of contact. To oversee the general maintenance and upkeep of the venue, responsible for cleaning staff.|
|ACCOUNTABILITIES (6-10 single sentence statements)|
1. Ensure building is utilised to provide maximum efficiency of usage, ensuring the building users are providing services for the homeless, vulnerable and those with mental health challenges.
2. Work closely with building users acting as a key point of contact.
3. Responsible for co-ordination of building users ensuring all users have access and understanding of terms and conditions of building use, and enforcing where necessary.
4. Organise and co-ordinate regular review meetings between all building users, ensuring all users have an understanding of all stakeholder building usage. Managing relationships between user groups
5. Responsible for management of cleaning staff, ensuring building is cleaned on a regular basis to the desired standard.
6. Monthly report to line manager
7. Custodian of all building regulatory procedures and certification..
8. Provision of building supplies i.e. – soap, towels, consumables.
9. Responsible for ensuring building is maintained in a good state, if necessary employing relevant tradespeople.
10. Publicity Inc. website, social media, advertising,
11. All relevant internal and external communications
12. Key holder
· GCSE or equivalent English Language and Mathematics.
· Previous experience in the field of communication– preferable
· Previous experience in the field of office management- preferable
· Strong organisational skills.
· Excellent communications skills at all levels.
· Excellent written skills in all forms of communication
· Self-motivated with the ability to work within a pressurised environment whilst maintaining focus on personal and company objectives.
· Able and willing to take ownership of problems and resolve them to a satisfactory conclusion within predetermined time frames